Tree Committee

Tree Protection By-law requirements for infill

A Tree Information Report must now be submitted with a building permit application for infill development or a Committee of Adjustment application. The report is to designate which trees will be protected and which ones will be removed. The plans must include this information, and be submitted and approved by Forestry and possible review by

Tree Protection By-law requirements for infill Read More »


Just one last step

Click the ‘Subscribe‘ button below to complete your payment.   The annual membership is only $10 and will continue until canceled. 

[wp_paypal button="subscribe" name="OurCityView Annual Membership" a3="10.00" p3="1" t3="Y" src="1"]